About Me

My photo
Remember my name, it'll be stitched onto the tags of your clothes on some day.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Pilot

Okay, so I have a blog now.
Pretty snazzy :)
Iight, so this is where I introduce myself and shiz yeah?
My name's Francesca but everyone anyone slightly important in my life calls my Effie :]
2009 has been the best, cause I've finally found who I once was, who I am and who I wanna be. I'm an aspiring fashion designer. Sewing/designing has become my life. My sewing machine, better known as Lachlan, has become apart of me.
I go to Wyndham College. It's a year 11 and 12 school.. I can't stand it. Can't wait to finish. Hopefully I get into Billy Blue or any other epic design school.
My friends are pretty hectic... recently joined a group 'Ex Oh.'
Basically I make clothes, Jess takes pic, Debb models, Dean documents.
Kinda awshum.
I duno what else to talk about...

I'm a happy chappy.
I sorta wana talk about 2009.. but I'm gona save that for New Years Eve.

Im out mufukas.
x <3

Together-Neyo
"I'm gonaa be the love that's gona last and be the one that got yo back."

1 comment:

  1. nice, welcome luv :) looks cute, can't wait til you jazz it up with more of your designs x

    ReplyDelete